The Yamaha DXS15XLF-D offers thunderous low end, superb clarity, and best-in-class SPL performance. This powered bass-reflex subwoofer boasts a high-power 1,600-watt Class D amplifier and a 33Hz–150Hz frequency range, and it can tackle any application you throw at it. Sophisticated DSP processing yields high-resolution sound with super-low latency, while optimized presets and an intuitive LCD display make dialing in your settings a piece of cake. Built-in Dante capabilities enable smart system integration with Yamaha consoles and other Dante devices. This sub employs a lightweight yet durable plywood cabinet with a premium-grade polyurea coating. The DXS15XLF-D is a must-have for completing your full-range DZR system.
The Yamaha DXS15XLF-D is loaded with a great-sounding, custom-designed transducer. Its durable die-cast aluminum frame and 4-inch voice coil deliver impressive bass response, even at cranked volumes. Experience extraordinary low-frequency linearity, thanks to the DXS15XLF-D’s dual damper, which mitigates unwanted vibration during high-output situations.
Built-in Dante capabilities
Integrating the DXS15XLF-D with Yamaha consoles and other Dante devices is a breeze. The DXS15XLF-D features a built-in 2-in/2-out Dante interface, along with sample rate conversion, allowing 48kHz device compatibility. Benefit from simplified patching with Yamaha’s CL/QL digital consoles from their I/O device display, while TF console users can select Quick Config for fast, easy setup. You can also combine the DXS15XLF-D’s Analog I/O with Dante I/O, supplying you with flexible routing and system configuration. Or use the Dante break-Im and break-Out function to act as a simple I/O box. Beyond that, Yamaha’s ProVisionare Control software for Windows and ProVisionare Touch for iPad are also Dante compatible, giving you added remote management of your system.
Yamaha DXS15XLF-D Powered Subwoofer Features:
- Powered subwoofer with 15″ LF driver
- A must-have for completing your full-range DZR system
- Boasts a high-power 1,600-watt Class D amplifier and 33Hz–150Hz frequency range
- D-XSUB LF processing gives you total command of your low end with Normal, Boost, and Xtended LF modes
- Cardioid mode decreases stage volume while increasing the low-frequency output directed toward your audience
- Optimized factory presets and intuitive LCD screen make operation easy
- Great-sounding, custom-designed transducer
- Built-in 2-in/2-out Dante interface enables smart system integration with Yamaha consoles and other Dante devices
- Dual damper ensures extraordinary low-frequency linearity during high-output situations
- Lightweight yet durable plywood cabinet with a premium-grade polyurea coating
- LF Driver Size:15″ Cone, 4″ Voice Coil, Ferrite Magnet
- Power Rating:1230W Continuous
- Total Power:1600W Peak
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4″ combo
- Outputs:2 x XLR (thru/output)
- Other I/O:1 x USB Type A, 2 x EtherCON (Dante)
- Frequency Range:33Hz-150hz (-10 dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL:136dB SPL @ 1m
- Signal Processing:EQ, Delay, Cardioid Mode, D-XSUB Processing
- Mounting Options:Floor, Pole Mount with 1.37″ (35mm) and M20 sockets
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Enclosure Material:Plywood Cabinet with Polyurea Coating, Black Finish
- Weight:88.2 lbs.