The new CY-15R V-Cymbal Ride takes the V-Drums revolution several steps further by faithfully recreating the dimensions, movement, inertia and timbre changes of an acoustic ride cymbal.
- 15-inch ride cymbal with realistic playing feel; designed with same inertia (movement) as acoustic ride cymbal
- Selectable dual-trigger system (edge/bow or bow/bell) allows use as ride cymbal or large crash cymbal
- Three-way triggering (edge/bow/bell) available with TD-20, TD-20X, TD-12, TD-9 and TD-4 modules. Also available with the TD-10 sound module equipped with the later version of TDW-1 Wave and System Expansion Board (TDW-1 with V-Cymbal Control)
- Compatible with all Roland TD-Series/SPD-Series sound modules
Note that cymbal timbre changes are dependent on triple-sensing capabilities of V-Drums TD-10 sound module expanded with new TDW-1 with V-Cymbal Control.
- CY-15R (Ride)
- 3 (Bow/Bell/Edge)*
- BOW/BELLOutput Jack, BOW/EDGE Output Jack
- Owner's Manual, Wing Nut, Felt Washer, Stopper, Connection Cable x 2, Cable Tie
- Size and Weight
- 376 mm
- 376 mm
- 50 mm
- 1.6 kg
3 lbs. 9 oz.
- * When the TDW-1 with V-Cymbal Control is not being used on the TD-10, select “Bow/Bell” or “Bow/Edge.”
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.