The Ensemble Series is a graduated series that is designed to be used in a variety of indoor/outdoor ensembles. The ability to duplicate sound and texture in any range of the instrument makes these mallets ideal for marimba choirs. Rattan shafts provide full resonance, flexibility and incredible response for the player. All rattan shafts are hand matched for identical size and weight.
- The ES2R mallet is ideal for the lower to middle range of the marimba or for a warm tone with little articulation on vibraphone
- Length: 16 3/8″ Head Size: 1.50 x 1.25″
- This graduated series offers the many choices for the perfect mallet regardless of range on the instrument
- The Ensemble Series is a great choice for percussion ensembles, marching applications and marimba choirs
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry