The Mark Five: 25 combines the power of our most famous Mark Series circuits with our Patented Multi-Watt™ Channel Assignable EL-84 loaded Power Amp, featuring Mesa’s proprietary Dyna-Watt™ technology, to create a new Mark Series amp of unprecedented portability, clip-ability and highspeed, tactile expressiveness. The result is a new bench-MARK, every bit worthy of its ancestor’s storied heritage.
- Made in Petaluma, California with the world’s finest materials
- All-Tube Design: 2 x EL-84 Power Tubes & 6x12AX7 Preamp Tubes.
- Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance-free performance.
- Patented Multi-Watt™ Channel Assignable Power Amp featuring Mesa’s proprietary Dyna-Watt™ technology providing two power levels with different wiring configurations via independent 10/25 Watt Power Switches.
- Choose from: 25-Watt Mode (Utilizes 2 tubes operating in Mesa’s exclusive Dyna-Watt™ Class A/B Pentode for maximum power, punch and clarity.) or 10-Watt Mode (Utilizes 2 tubes operating in Class A/B Triode for lush harmonics and liquid feel at lower volumes.)
- 2 Fully Independent Channels with 6 Style Modes:
- Channel 1 Features: Clean, Fat or Crunch Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25 Watts) – Independent Gain, Treble, Mid/Boost*, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls – *Powerful Mid/Boost Control doubles as a standard Midrange Tone Control (from 1 to 5) AND a Variable Gain Boost Control (from 5 to 10) providing precise levels of sweet harmonic overdrive, from subtle to blistering.
- Channel 2 Features: Legendary Mark IIC+, Mark IV and Xtreme Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25 Watts) – Independent Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Control.
- Selectable 5-Band Graphic EQ – Footswitchable, Channel Assignable or Bypassable.
- All-Tube, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Control (rear panel)
- Fully Buffered, Tube FX Loop.
- Built-In CabClone™ Cabinet Simulator with Internal Amp Load and Headphone Back Voicings, Speaker On/Offand Ground Lift Switches.
- All Aluminum Chassis.
- 2 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2 & EQ)
- Slip Cover
- 1 – 8 Ohm Celestion G10 Creamback / Ttl Load = 8 Ohms