KROSS 2, the long-awaited successor of the KROSS, is a compact, portable workstation with a huge range of sounds. While maintaining its identity as ultra-lightweight, compact, and capable of running on batteries, this new model dramatically enhances KROSS’s sounds and functionality. In addition to a total of more than a thousand preset sounds, expansion PCM memory has been newly added. Also new is a pad sampler that allows full-fledged sampling, and USB audio/MIDI interface functionality. The colour scheme is even more stylish, and the user interface allows intuitive operation even by beginners.
Effortlessly select the sound that you want to play, shape it to match your imagination, sample a sound, create phrases and rhythms, record your vocal or guitar, bring KROSS 2 on stage, and perform. Whatever you artistic vision, you can make it happen. KROSS 2 is a versatile synthesizer platform made with creative freedom in mind.
MORE FEATURES, MORE SOUNDS, MORE POSSIBILITIES. A STATE-OF-THE-ART PLATFORM WITH EVER GREATER FUNCTIONALITY. THE MOBILE SYNTHESIZER THAT DOES EVERYTHING.
- A rich selection of more than 1,000 powered-up presets
- 128MB of expansion PCM memory is built-in, and option libraries are supported
- Superb sampling functionality and 16 sampler pads
- A panel layout that lets you access functions without confusion
- Realtime control section for quick parameter editing
- Favourite function lets you register and instantly recall up to 128 frequently-used sounds
- Quick layer/split can be specified by a single button
- Ultra-lightweight compact body; the 61-key model weighs only 3.8 kg
- Long operating life, with six AA batteries allowing up to seven hours of use
- Audio player/recorder that can be easily triggered by the pads
- Sequencer, drum track, and arpeggiator to support your song production
- A rich array of input jacks for singer-instrumentalists or vocoder performance without requiring additional equipment
- Also functions as a USB audio interface
SUPERB SAMPLING FUNCTION AND A PAD SAMPLER
As a first in its class, the KROSS 2 is newly equipped with a unique sampling function that provides 16 playable pads. You can record the input from the LINE IN jack and assign a stereo sample of up to 14 seconds to each pad. Up to four pads can be triggered simultaneously. You can edit the sample waveform using functions such as start/end loop point settings and normalize, and even resample within the KROSS 2, allowing you to perform extensive sampling without requiring any additional equipment. Long audio files from an SD card can also be assigned to these pads