For those looking to expand their sonic palette, the fine minds at Jackson melded innovative design, superior sound, high-performance playability and ultra-modern style to create its 7-string Soloist models.
A purebred and ergonomic shred machine, the Pro SL7 guitar features a 25.5″ scale, resonant mahogany body and one-piece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint for rock-solid stability and playing comfort. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and piranha tooth inlays, the bound 12-16 compound radius ebony fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playingmore curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Chosen specifically for their complementary sound, a pair of Seymour Duncan® SH-6 7 pickups drives this guitars versatile soundcombining for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. Single volume and tone controls shape the pickups output, which can be further refined with the five-position blade switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life. Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
Jackson has a history of adding striking style to its high-performance instruments, and this axe is no exception. The brooding all-black hardware wears well, refusing to show the rigors of the road it may encounter while the durable Satin Black finish and Jacksons signature pointed 7-in-line headstock establish this instruments unmistakable pedigree. Innovative, lightning fast, monstrous-sounding and more than easy on the eyes, the Pro Series Soloist SL7 is the perfect match for modern metal musicians.
- Colour: Gloss Black
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Pickguard: None
- Position Inlays: Alumiloid Piranha Tooth
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Shape:
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″-16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Type: Floyd Rose® Locking
- Nut Width: 1.875″ (47.6 mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Direct Mount Seymour Duncan® SH6-7 Distortion Humbucking
- Middle Pickup:
- Neck Pickup: Direct Mount Seymour Duncan® SH6-7 Distortion Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switch: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Full Humbucker, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Position 3. Both Inner Coils, Position 4. Neck Inner Coil Position 5. Neck Full Humbucker
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.054 Gauges)
- Included Case / Bag: Optional Jackson® Soloist/Dinky SKB® Hardshell (p/n 299-6100-506); Optional Soloist/Dinky Gig Bag (p/n 299-1512-106)