What can you do with one watt? Plenty, if you have a Blackstar HT-1RH MkII — it’s packed with all the tones you’ll ever need. For boutique tones, check out the HT-1RH MkII’s updated clean channel. Want something more aggressive? Then kick in the overdrive channel, and you’ll experience a smorgasbord of distorted textures. And thanks to Blackstar’s patented Infinite Shape Feature, you can dial in everything from inspiring British edge-of-breakup grit to tight and punchy American high gain. Beyond that, HT-1RH MkII includes onboard reverb and a USB output. Whether you need to be cranked up tones in your practice space or a great all-rounder for your studio, the HT-1RH MkII is a top-shelf low-watt amp head.
Revoiced channels for top-tier tone
When Blackstar hit the drawing board for their HT-1RH MkII, not only did they reference their own amps’ popular tones, but they also wanted to match or beat the tones of electric guitar amplifiers costing up to five times more. Take it from the guitarists at Sweetwater: They nailed it. The clean channel has a clarity and note definition that is rare on amps in the MkII’s price range — especially for a 1-watter. Move over to the gain channel, and you’ll take note of how great the sound is throughout the whole range of overdrive. The original HT-1RH was an incredibly popular amp. With the MkII, Blackstar beats it.
Blackstar HT-1RH MkII 1-watt Tube Head Features:
- 1-watt all-tube guitar amp head
- 2 channels with foot-switchable voices deliver tonal flexibility
- Coax sparkling highs and lucid lows from the boutique-style clean channel
- Overdrive channel supplies enough gain for blues, classic rock, hard rock, and metal
- Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) dials in everything from American to British high-gain tones
- Digital reverb adds dimension to your playing without washing it out
- USB audio output makes recording easy