Pearl is famous for its heavy-duty drum hardware. Now it’s showing off its lighter side with the 150 Series. The 6.3-pound Pearl H150S hi-hat stand responds smoothly and naturally thanks to a 1:1 direct-pull action and offsets central pull system. Its flat base sits flush to the floor and swivels to work around slave bass pedals and snare stands. And when it’s time to pack up, the H150S breaks down neatly into a hardware bag.
Pearl 150 Series: convertible stands offer the best of two worlds
Pearl has done something special with its 150 Series of flat-based drum stands. In flat orientation, the bases swivel around to accommodate the rest of your drums and hardware. But you can easily convert any flat stand to a traditional fixed tripod stand by removing the base, flipping it over, and replacing it. This makes owning a Pearl 150 Series stand like having two stands in one.
Pearl H150S Convertible Flat-base Straight Hi-hat Stand Features:
- Lightweight hi-hat stand – just 6.3 lbs.
- Great for double-bass players
- Convertible flat or traditional base
- Flat base swivels around bass pedals, snare stands, and other hardware
- Fixed base behaves like a traditional hi-hat stand
- Reversible Redline pedalboard traction plate tailors to your playing style
- Direct-pull action delivers a 1:1 pull from feet to cymbals
- Offset central pull system promises a smooth pedal action
- Uni-Lock cup tilter permits minute angle adjustments
- Breaks down neatly