Eliminator Performance in a Remote Hi-hat Pedal!
Built to the same standards as their ultra-high-performance Eliminator Redline bass drum pedals, Pearl’s RH2050 remote hi-hat stand delivers the exceptional response and customizable action today’s top drummers demand. In addition to a host of options that let you tailor your hi-hat action to the perfect resistance and for your playing style, 2050 series hi-hat stands feature a unique PosiLink drive system with interchangeable cams, allowing you to specify the acceleration curve of the pedal. And between its remote setup, traction-plate footboard, and swivelling legs, the RH2050 hi-hat pedal lets you position your hats however you like and still get consistent control.
Pearl RH2050 Remote Hi-hat Pedal at a Glance:
- Interchangeable cams let you customize your stroke
- Fine-tune your action to fit your playing style
- Flexible positioning accommodates any drum setup
Interchangeable cams let you customize your stroke
Pearl’s PosiLink twin double-chain-driven cam system offers the kind of smooth and consistent action you’d expect from a high-end sports car, but its the sheer customization that makes Sweetwater drummers particularly thrilled about the RH2050 hi-hat pedal. This pedal comes with a set of four interchangeable cams, allowing you to perfectly define the acceleration of your stroke. Want long and smooth action? No problem. Tight and snappy? Piece of cake. The RH2050 delivers your hats just the way you like them.
Fine-tune your action to fit your playing style
Switchable cams are just part of the flexibility the RH2050 hi-hat pedal has to offer – there are two other tweakable features we have to point out. First, there’s Pearl’s precision spring tension dial. Complete with click stops for totally recallable settings, this dial lets you dictate your ideal hi-hat tension. The RH2050 also includes Pearl’s PowerShifter footboard adjustment. With the PowerShifter, you can quickly switch between three playing positions, allowing you to adjust the angle of the pull chain to redefine the overall feel of the action.
Flexible positioning accommodates any drum setup
If you’re like some of the drum nuts here at Sweetwater, then you might be running low on room for stands in your kit. Pearl’s RH2050 remote hi-hat stand is an ideal solution to your space problem. In addition to its remote cable flexibility, the RH2050’s swivelling legs make multi-pedal setups and tight floor spaces much easier to arrange. The traction-plate footboard (common to all Eliminator-line pedals) also lets you adjust the grip of the pedal itself, so you can get the purchase you need at any angle. One final feature that’s just plain convenient is the push-button-activated spikes in the RH2050’s extra-large rubber feet. This makes it extremely easy to adjust your hi-hat stand for any playing surface.
Pearl RH2050 Remote Hi-hat Pedal Features:
- A high-performance remote hi-hat stand for discerning drummers
- PosiLink drive system features twin double-chain-driven cams
- The main cam can be switched with 6 available cams (4 included) to customize the response
- Precision spring tension dial with positive click stop lets you dial in hi-hat resistance
- PowerShifter allows you to adjust the footboard between 3 playing positions
- Swivelling legs allow perfect placement in tight setups and multi-pedal arrangements
- Removable traction grip inserts let you tailor the grip and slip
- Push-button activated spikes in extra-large rubber feet quickly accommodate any surface
- Footboard attachment system and docking station provide extra stability during transport
- SuperGrip Clutch uses a large surface area to provide vice-like clamping force
- Patented seat cup features a hinged platform for outstanding stability