The exhilarating G2655 Streamliner Center Block Jr. Double-Cut with V-Stoptail is designed for three simple thingshigh gain-friendly performance, slick, easy playability and spectacular style. A sleek music machine, the G2655 cranks out the hits with updated features while staying true to That Great Gretsch Sound! thats been a vital component of rock n roll since its inception.
The secret to the Streamliners sound is twofoldthe BroadTron BT-2S humbucking pickup and the spruce center block. Designed specifically for the Streamliner Collection, the high-output BroadTron pickup spawns improved definition with tighter bass response for robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange. A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesirable feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages. The Streamliners sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layoutneck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. A fast-playing 12-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Big Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin U-shaped profileideal for chord work or fiery riffing. Enjoy rock-solid tuning stability courtesy of the stylish Gretsch V-Stoptail tailpiece, anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and synthetic bone nut.
All the classic eye-catching style youve come to expect from Gretsch is herevintage-style black control knobs, enlarged F-holes for acoustic projection, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, slick-looking nickel hardware, three-ply tortoise pickguard and arched laminated maple construction. Easy to play while rocking out thanks to its smaller body, the G2655 is a phenomenal instrument for the modern musician who wants to control the stage and the audience while standing out from the pack.
Available in Gunmetal and Single Barrel Stain.
- Colour: Single Barrel Stain
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Body Shape: Streamliner Center Block
- Body: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Position Inlays: Big Block
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Shape: Thin “U”
- Scale Length: 24.75″ (629 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Type: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Truss Rod:
- Bridge Pickup: Broad’Tron BT-2S
- Middle Pickup: N/A
- Neck Pickup: Broad’Tron BT-2S
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switch: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Included Case / Bag: Optional: Gig Bag 0996460000 / Hardshell Case 0992655000