Introducing the new Rosette™ Acoustic DI Preamplifier for home, studio or stage.
Mesa Boogie Rosette Acoustic DI Preamp
When we turned our eyes and ears toward amplifying acoustic sounds, one thing more than any other stood out as an objective; Do No Harm. In its sincerity and perfection, there is no reason to “enhance” the sound of the acoustic guitar, or any other acoustic instrument for that matter, but rather… just reproduce it.
Introducing the Rosette™ DI, an Acoustic Instrument Direct Interface that puts accurate reproduction at the top of the list, and yet, also offers comprehensive shaping power for enhancement when you might need it.
We start with the same Front End and EQ circuitry used in our Rosette™ 300 Two: Eight Combo, minus the Mic Input. Both products’ circuit design is derived from the high-end recording console design. This no-compromise approach ensures the purest signal path and lowest noise specs while at the same time insuring detailed, rich musicality and unrivalled accuracy.
- 1⁄4” Pickup Input (active or passive)
- Control Features Include:
- Phase Switch
- Input Level Control
- Boost Footswitch with Variable Boost Level Control
- Variable Notch Filter (40Hz to 500Hz)
- Variable Hi-Pass Filter (40Hz to 200Hz)
- Fully Active 4-Band EQ Controls (+/- 12dB of Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid &Treble) with Sweepable Low-Mid (150Hz-1800Hz) & High-Mid (300Hz-
5000Hz) Frequency Controls
- Separate Preamp Output Level Control (controls the Line Level PreampOutputs)
- Mute/Tune Footswitch
- Tuner Output
- FX Loop
- Balanced XLR Direct Mic Level Out with Pre/Post & Ground Lift Switches
- Line Level Preamp Outputs controlled by the Preamp Output LevelControl – Unbalanced & Balanced with Ground Lift Switch
- Powered by AC or Battery, auto-switches to the battery if AC fails