CLASS-LEADING CONVERSION FOR YOUR STUDIO
Clarett 8Pre gives you everything you need to effortlessly capture incredible sound in your studio. Up to two instrument or eight mic or line inputs, 10 line outputs, and ADAT expandability mean you have all the connectivity you need to easily record with your whole setup.
- Eight Clarett mic pres, the finest we build into a USB audio interface, for capturing stunning-quality audio effortlessly
- 10 line outputs, eight channels of ADAT, and S/PDIF, for extensive connectivity and routing options
- Air mode with impedance switching, for giving new colour to your mics and adding high-end detail
- Class-leading 118dB dynamic range, for capturing and playing back every detail of your sounds, recordings and mixes
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR RECORDING SESSIONS
Leave everything connected with eight analogue inputs. Handle even the hottest pickups two high-headroom instrument inputs. Monitor however you want with 10 line outputs and two independent headphone outs. Clarett 8Pre’s extensive I/O and class-leading audio specs are ideal for the producer looking to set up once and capture incredible results time and time again.
THE CLARETT SOUND
Built upon 30 years of mic pre mastery, the Clarett preamp is the finest we build into a USB audio interface. Air mode, with impedance switching, gives new colour to your mics, emulating ISA’s transformer-based mic pre to bring out unique high-end detail. Clarett 8Pre’s high bandwidth, ultra-low distortion design allows you to capture incredible sound, whatever your setup.
THE CLARETT CONVERTER
Capture more detail than ever before; our carefully engineered design means Clarett 8Pre gives you stunning-quality results, easily. At a class-leading 118dB dynamic range, the low-noise 24-bit/192kHz converters give your recordings clarity and nuance.
THIS IS YOUR CUE
Focusrite Control makes it simple to route your audio and cue mix, and monitor mixes, from your Mac®, PC, iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch®.
OUR TECHNOLOGY IS SOUND
Incredibly reliable, Focusrite hardware won’t let you down. If, however, you come across a problem you can rely on our regional support teams and your three-year warranty to get it sorted.
ALL THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO PRODUCE RIGHT, NOW
- Brainworx bx_console Focusrite SC – the premium, Focusrite-endorsed plug-in that faithfully captures the sound, feel and styling of the original Focusrite ISA 110 Equaliser and ISA 130 Dynamics Modules
- Focusrite Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite – add the classic qualities of Focusrite’s Red 2 equaliser and Red 3 Compressor in your DAW
- XLN Audio Addictive Keys: choose one of four inspiring keyboard instruments the first time you register Focusrite hardware
- Softube Time and Tone Bundle: four of Softube’s world-class plug-ins: reverb, delay, distortion, and an easy-to-use mastering tool
- Focusrite Plug-in Collective: get discounts and regular free versions of the most innovative software
- Focusrite Control – route your audio and cue mix and monitor mixes, all from your Mac®, PC, iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch®
- Ableton® – Live Lite™: industry-leading music-making software
PLUG-IN COLLECTIVE, FOR A LASTING CONNECTION
When you buy any Focusrite hardware you gain access to the most innovative music software brands on the market. Plug-in Collective keeps you up to date on the latest tools, offering you new free downloads every couple of months along with generous discounts. Let’s stay together.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Clarett 8Pre USB
- 2 x USB Cable to support standard USB connector and USB Type C connector
- Power Supply
- Ultra-low noise (-128dB EIN) Clarett mic preamps, ultra-low distortion and up to 118dB dynamic range
- The eight Air-enabled mic preamps can reproduce the sound of the Air feature from Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp
- Supports any Mac® or PC with USB 2.0 and above
- 24-bit/192kHz A-D and D-A conversion for the ideal signal path
- Connects to Mac® or PC using the included standard USB and USB Type-C™ cables
- Two front-panel mic/line/instrument inputs
- Six mic/line inputs
- Six-segment LED metering easily shows the signal level
- MIDI I/O
- S/PDIF I/O
- ADAT I/O
- Two monitor outputs with anti-thump technology
- Eight additional line outputs
- Two headphone outputs with volume controls
- Dim and mute monitor controls
- Word clock output for sending clock signal to external equipment
- Record with super-low latency through amp simulators and effects plug-ins
- Focusrite Control: a user-friendly control software which enables you to configure your routing and monitor mixes from Mac®, PC, iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch®