Designed for authentic Fender tone — with a bit of an edge — the Player Series pickups keep a foot in the past while looking to the future. The tremolo bridge can be used to create pitch effects ranging from subtle to radical, letting you add a cool personal touch to your music.
The slide switch selects the outside coil of the humbucking bridge pickup, unlocking classic single-coil tone. Adding a 22nd fret lets you bend the highest D up to an E, giving you access to four octaves of musical possibilities.
The Player Jaguar body is hand-shaped to original specifications. Each Player Jaguar includes an “F”-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument’s pedigree.
- Body :Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern “C”
- Scale Length: 24″ (610 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico 3 Jaguar Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Player Series Alnico 2 Jaguar Single-Coil
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black