XL Nickel Wound, D’Addario’s most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
- Designed for the Fender Bass VI
- Constructed with guitar sized ball ends for tailpiece compatibility
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Nickel Wound .024, .034, .044, .056, .072, .084