Pro-Arte Composites are constructed using an exclusive multifilament stranded core material which dramatically improves the life and tuning consistency of the wound strings. Like all Pro Arte strings, the trebles are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs hundreds of diameter and tension measurements on every string, ensuring precise intonation.
- Deliver a flexible feel while still maintaining a quick attack response that is essential for flamenco players
- Laser sorted black nylon treble strings for consistent, precise intonation
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Trebles .0285, .0327, .0416 Basses .029, .34, .044