D’Addario Flat Tops are round wound, then precision ground, leaving the outer surface smooth and “semi-flat.” This produces a smooth, flattened playing surface, but does not sacrifice the superb tone and sustain associated with phosphor bronze strings. Flat Tops greatly reduce finger noise and are excellent for recording and flat-picking.
- Designed and gauged for Resophonic guitar
- Smooth, flattened playing surface, superb tone and sustain associated with phosphor bronze strings
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .016, .019 Phosphor Bronze .028, .036, .044, .056