With the C5 professional condenser vocal microphone, your voice will cut through the loudest mix – on any stage. Its cardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback and has been optimized for use with in-ear monitor systems. An attachable presence boost adapter offers the unique choice of two sound flavors for a superior audio performance.
A gold-plated transducer case protects the capsule from corrosion and humidity. The solid die-cast housing and its extremely rugged grille construction make the C5 an easy to use, reliable companion for tough stage jobs.
AKG C 5 Vocal Condenser Microphone Features:
- Designed to cut your vocals through even the loudest mix
- Cardioid polar pickup pattern gives you maximum gain before feedback
- Spring steel wire-mesh grill reliably controls pops and wind noise
- Internal shockmount helps to cut back on handling noise
- 24-carat gold-plated XLR output pins ensure a reliable connection
- Resistant to corrosion and humidity, thanks to a gold-plated transducer case
AKG C 5 Vocal Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Finish: Matte Grayish Blue
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 65Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 4 mV/Pa (-48 dBV )
- Max. SPL: 140 / 145 dB SPL (for 1% / 3% THD)
- Equivalent Noise Level: — 25 dB-A
- Impedance: <= 200 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: >= 2.000 ohms
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Weight: 12.2 oz.