This successor to the legendary TU-12 provides BOSS’ famous needle/LED indicators for fast, accurate tuning. Other features include Flat Tuning of up to six half steps, ACCU-PITCH with an audible beep, a reference tone, a built-in microphone for acoustic instruments and battery-saving Auto-Off.
- Chromatic and Guitar tuning modes
- Needle-accurate metering
- Accu-Pitch provides audible verification of tuning
- Flat mode for drop-tunings
- Auto-off prolongs battery life
In the tradition of its top-selling TU-12 predecessor, the new TU-12EX offers needle-accurate metering for precision tuning, including high-visibility sharp and flat indicators to ensure perfect tuning. Never play out of tune again!
The TU-12EX offers two forms of input: a line input or the built-in microphone. Plug your electric guitars and basses into the Line input, or simply point the built-in mic at acoustic guitars or other instruments that aren’t equipped with a pickup. It’s super convenient!
For guitarists who drop-tune, the TU-12EX offers a special Flat Tuning mode, which lowers the pitch in user-defined semitone increments. The range can be set for up to six semitones.
- Tuning Range
- E0 (20.6 Hz)- C8 (4,186.0 Hz)
- Reference Pitch
- A4 (438- 445 Hz)
- Tuning Accuracy
- ± 1 cent
- Power Supply
- Dry battery R03 (carbon) or LR03 (alkaline); (AAA) type x 2; DC 3 V, AC adaptor DC 9V (PSA series; optional)
- Current Draw
- 12 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use (carbon)
- Approximately 15 hours
*This figure will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Dry battery (R03 (AAA) type) x 2 (carbon), Owner’s Manual, Soft Case, Leaflet (“USING THE UNIT SAFELY” and “IMPORTANT NOTES”), Information
- Size and Weight ( including batteries )
- 148 mm
- 54 mm
- 24 mm
- 0.1 kg
0 lbs. 5 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.