BEHRINGER MULTIBAND SPL3220 PROCESSOR
Whether at a club, a church or an outdoor festival, the ability to accurately and effectively control sound volume has always been challenging. Especially in today’s regulatory environment, it’s extremely important for proprietors to have a solution in place to prevent complaints and fines, and to protect their customers and sound system when an over-enthusiastic engineer decides to “crank it up.” The EUROCOM SPL3220 offers the ideal solution, providing dependable and seamless full-loudness control – without sacrificing the sonic integrity of the sound system, or listening pleasure of the audience.
- Professional multiband sound processor for public address, broadcasting and mastering applications
- Multiband technology provides for brilliant and lively audio processing without audible “pumping” artifacts
- Loudness maximization to achieve ultimate signal density for public address and competitive broadcast sound
- Leveler automatically adjusts signal density for harmonized loudness and enhanced listening experience
- Protects speaker systems that are submitted to continuous operation at maximum SPL
- Controls the maximum allowable sound pressure level in public musical environments such as discotheques, pubs, etc.
- Speech enhancer to dramatically increase speech intelligibility for PA applications such as airports and emergency announcement systems
- IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation) compressor features “inaudible” compression and prevents ‘pumping’ due to low-frequency signals
- IGC (Interactive Gain Control) peak limiting circuitry combines clipper and program limiter for reliable and inaudible protection against signal peaks
- Highly accurate 8-segment input/output level and gain reduction meter
- True stereo operation through RMS energy summing for perfect stereo imaging
- Complies with certain regulations – unit can be sealed to avoid unauthorized changes to settings
- Two balanced/unbalanced inputs on combination line level XLR/TRS and 3-pin Euroblock connectors
- Operating level switchable from +4 dBu to -10 dBv
- Hinged front door panel covers the control surface plus the power switch
- Rack ear screw covers, IEC-type AC power cord and all mating Euroblock connectors included
- Ultra-light, ultra-low noise and ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
* This product is covered by 1-year warranty, with extension to 3-year warranty upon registration of the product at behringer.com within 90 days of purchase.