Behringer KM750 Power Amplifier
The Behringer KM750 750-watt stereo power amplifier combines ample power with efficient performance. Behringer’s Accelerated Transient Response design coordinates your speakers with the speed of the signals that are passing through them, ensuring a tight and punchy sound. Easy-to-use front panel controls and LED indicators make operating the KM750 child’s play. The XLR, 1/4′, and RCA input connectors on the KM750’s rear panel accommodate nearly any source. Connect your speakers securely to the KM750’s dual locking connectors or touch-proof binding posts. A built-in limiter ensures maximum output with reliable overload protection. The Behringer KM750 is a workhorse 750-watt stereo power amplifier.
Behringer KM750 750-watt Stereo Power Amplifier at a Glance:
- Accelerated Transient Response ensures a tight and punchy sound
- Streamlined controls for simple operation
- Broad connectivity accommodates nearly any source
The Behringer KM750’s Accelerated Transient Response design employs transistors with high slew rates and a high-current toroidal transformer to coordinate your audio with your speakers. This ultra-fast transient response ensures that every beat of your music comes through loud and clear, with maximum punch and clarity. Rail tracking effectively modulates the KM750’s power supply rails with only the peaks of the input signal, giving rise to efficient performance with low signal distortion.
Using the Behringer KM750 is dead simple. Push the Power button, and an LED shows you that the unit is on. A pair of positive-dent Gain controls with signal LEDs provides you with an at-a-glance view of your levels. A Mode switch selects between mono, stereo, and bridge modes. A Limiter switch turns the KM750’s overload protection on and off. You also get Ground-lift and Sensitivity switches.
To provide you with near-universal compatibility, the Behringer KM750 is loaded with XLR, 1/4′, and RCA input connectors. Dual locking connectors or touch-proof binding posts create a secure connection for your speakers. We’re impressed by the excellent compatibility of the KM750 here at Sweetwater.
Behringer KM750 750-watt Stereo Power Amplifier Features:
- 750W 2-channel power amplifier (into 8 ohms in bridge mode)
- Accelerated Transient Response design and high-current toroidal transformer deliver maximum punch and clarity
- Easy-to-use front panel controls and LED indicators for easy operation
- XLR, 1/4′, and RCA input connectors accommodate nearly any source
- Connect your speakers securely via dual locking connectors or touch-proof binding posts
- Switchable limiter yields maximum output with reliable overload protection
- Independent DC and short circuit protection on each channel protects your amplifier and speakers
- Active cooling on heat sink prevents overheating
- Lightweight yet durable all-steel chassis