Custom Port Holes Never Looked Better
If you want to add a port hole or two to your kick drumhead, Bass Drum O’s are the way to go. Of course they look cool – if you play rock or metal, Bass Drum O’s are guaranteed to boost your drumming cred. But they also protect your port from damage and cover up frayed, uneven, and unsightly cutouts.
Installation takes less than 10 minutes. Position your Bass Drum O’s where you want the hole and trace a ring along the inside. Then cut out the hole with a utility knife or box cutter. If you’re the fastidious sort like many of us at Sweetwater, you can make it easy on yourself with the Bass Drum O’s Hole Cutter tool (not included; sold separately). Two strong adhesive rings hold the Bass Drum O’s in place, so it won’t budge when you insert a pillow or microphone.
Bass Drum O’s Bass Drum Port Hole Protector Features:
- 5″ size
- Black finish
- The professional way to install a port hole on your kick drumhead
- Protects your port from rips, snags, and tears
- Covers up bad cutouts
- Installs in 10 minutes start to finish
- Adhesive rings hold the Bass Drum O’s in place
- Includes an alcohol swab for a clean, permanent application