If you want to add a port hole or two to your kick drumhead, Bass Drum O’s are the way to go. Of course they look cool – if you play rock or metal, Bass Drum O’s are guaranteed to boost your drumming cred. But they also protect your port from damage and cover up frayed, uneven, and unsightly cutouts.
Installation takes less than 10 minutes. Position your Bass Drum O’s where you want the hole and trace a ring along the inside. Then cut out the hole with a utility knife or box cutter.
Bass Drum O’s Bass Drum Port Hole Protector Features:
- 4″ size
- White finish
- The professional way to install a port hole on your kick drumhead
- Protects your port from rips, snags, and tears
- Covers up bad cutouts
- Installs in 10 minutes start to finish
- Adhesive rings hold the Bass Drum O’s in place
- Includes an alcohol swab for a clean, permanent application