The accessible 25-note keyboard is velocity-sensitive with a slimkey design, for a comfortable and streamlined feel. With Pitch Bend & Mod touch strips, along with a sustain pedal input, MiniLab MkII is the perfect platform for players on the move.
Backlit and pressure-sensitive RBG pads make beat making and clip launching a breeze, while 16 rotary encoders put you totally in control of your virtual instruments and DAW tools. MiniLab MkII has everything you need, in one place.
- 25 note velocity-sensitive slim keyboard
- 2 banks of 8 high quality velocity & pressure sensitive pads with RGB backlighting
- 16 rotary encoders (2 of them are clickable)
- 2 capacitive touch sensors for pitch bend and modulation wheel
- 8 user presets
- Sustain pedal jack
- Octave up and octave down buttons for full range
- USB powered
- USB/MIDI class compliant no drivers needed.
- Mac or PC
- Kensington Security Slot
The package also includes Analog Lab Lite, Ableton Live Lite and UVI Model D piano, plus the Melodics app trial.
MiniLab MkII gives you everything you need so you can start creating music right out of the box.