- The Evans Pipe Band Snare Batter was designed with Stephen Creighton of the St. Laurence OToole Pipe Band. They are a new standard in durability with extreme sensitivity and snare response. With these heads, snare drummers can push their equipment with confidence to achieve the bright tone and high pitch required for a championship winning corps.
- 14″ Pipe Band Snare Batter designed to fit standard size drums.
- Proprietary, high tensile fibers provide clear and articulate sound with unmatched durability.
- Perfect for both solo and corps applications.
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
14″ Pipe Band Snare Batter StandardSKU: PB-SB1B
Online: NOIn-store: No
$130.00Price Match Request? - Click Here to request a price match.
Designed with Stephen Creighton and the St. Laurence OToole Pipe Band, new materials were sought out to create a high tension snare head that meets the needs of both the modern snare drummer and the traditionalist. Pipe band snare drummers require an extremely bright and articulate sound and often have to push their heads to achieve this. With the Evans Pipe Band Snare batter, drummers now have the confidence to push their equipment to achieve the tone and pitch required for a championship winning corps.
PB-SB1A is designed to fit oversized 14 Pipe Band snare drums (Premier)
PB-SB1B is designed to fit standard 14 Pipe Band snare drums (Andante, Pearl etc.)
Register to be notified when back in stock.
|Dimensions||37 × 37 × 2 cm|
14″ Pipe Band Snare Batter Standard