The Mackie Thump18S is a powered subwoofer that features an 18″ custom high-output woofer. With 1200 watts of power, you get the high bass output you need in a package that is designed to be tough and portable.
Featuring a built-in crossover at 140 Hz, stereo high-pass outputs and full-range outputs, the Thump18S allows you to connect top speakers and additional subwoofers without any extra hardware. Using efficient Class-D amplification and a dynamic bass frequency response, the speaker is designed to deliver a clear and present low end at any volume.
- Professional band-pass design for maximum output and deep, room-filling lows
- 18″ custom high-output woofer
- Class-D amplification designed for cool running
- Precision crossover (140 Hz)
- Tuning filters deliver highly accurate bass response
- Robust system protection
- Dual XLR inputs for mono or stereo applications
- Stereo high-pass outputs optimize sound when connecting top boxes
- Stereo full-range outputs perfect for adding more subwoofers
- User-adjustable level and polarity controls
- Easily mount your full-range loudspeaker via pole cup